Current RN and NP members of the College & Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA) are eligible to apply to ARNET for charitable grant funding for educational costs.
About our charitable grants
What is a charitable grant?
ARNET Charitable Grants are funded through a legacy fund supported by the Province of Alberta.
Due to the high volume of demand and our charity’s limited financial resources, there is no guarantee of funding from ARNET.
What can I do with a charitable grant?
You can use charitable grants as:
- Support for attending a Nursing Conference or workshop
- Assistance to fund your Specialty Nursing Certification Studies or Degree Level Studies
- Help with exam or recertification costs
How to apply
1. *New! Apply Online
You can now apply online. Please click here to apply NOW.
2. Upload the following to your application
- A scan or picture of your CARNA practice permit or proof of payment
- Personalized proof of completion (such as copies of attendance/completion certificate, unofficial transcript or provider card)
- Personalized receipt of payment of the registration/tuition fee
- A scan or picture of a void cheque or direct deposit form
3. Submit your application on time
Funding applications can be submitted a maximum of one year after completion of the course/exam or attendance at a conference.
After submitting your application
Successful applicants will be notified via email approximately 6 weeks after the selected application deadline date.
Additional details are available on the application form or by contacting ARNET at: firstname.lastname@example.org